Join us for
Beltane 2015: A Season of Connection
Festival Dates: April 30 - May 3, 2015.
Are you ready for the next festival? Can't wait for Spring to get here? Why not purchase your tickets early? By purchasing tickets early you will get the best pricing of the season.
Use the Promo Code:
and save 25% off regular price!
Hurry, this code can only be used between now and 04/15/2015.
Saving Money Is Simple!
Follow the steps below to save on your tickets!
- Click on Purchase Tickets in the menu to the left. This will take you to our ticketing page on a new tab or page.
- Make your ticket selections, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the blue Proceed button. This will open the second page where you will confirm your selection and enter information.
- Section 1. Your Order/ Registration Summary allows you to review your order. Section 2. Registration Information is where you will enter in your information as well as the information for all the attendee's for whom you are purchasing tickets.
- In Section 3. Purchase Tickets enter the current Promo Code listed above. You may want to Copy and Paste the code from this website to ensure accuracy since the code is case sensitive. Be sure to click Apply Discount button. You should receive a message confirming the discount was applied. If you do not receive this confirmation pop up message make sure the code is copied exactly as it is on this website and be sure to click apply discount..
- If your order is correct click the blue Complete Registration button to enter your payment information on the next screen. You will receive an email confirmation once the payment has been processed.
If you need to make changes to your order you may do so anytime by simply clicking the back button on your browser. If you make any changes to your order after entering the Promo Code you will need to re enter the Promo Code just as before. Please make sure to verify your order total prior to entering in your payment information.
2/25/2015 - Updated Workshops
We filled in a few more blanks today. Also, we had a change for one of the youth workshops. Poi Spinning Basics is now Intro to Staff Spinning! Keep warm out there and keep an eye out for more updates!
2/9/2015 - Youth Activities Added
We are going to have a blast this year. The young ones are sure to enjoy the lineup of activities we have in store. Please take a look at some of the newer workshops available for the first time this season! Maypole Preparations will give the youth a chance to build their own ritual from the ground up, Connect the Dots will be a fun twist on a classic game, and Meet and Greet with Parents will give those with young children in their care and chance to meet up, discuss the plans for the youth activities, and ask questions!
And for those of you who want to get in on the action and lead some youth workshops fill out an application today
! We are always looking for a few great people to share in the fun!
1/5/2015 - New for Beltane 2015: Community Night
We would like to announce that this year we will break from the "norm" and we are introducing the Friday Evening Community Night. We have a wonderful community full of talented drummers and dancers who have been asking for a more intimate evening around the fire. We are listening! We invite you all to bring your drums, bodies, and energy to the Sacred Fire Circle and build energy among Friends and Family!
We are finalizing contracts with our Saturday entertainers and we are sure you are going to love it!
1/1/2015 - Welcome to our new Volunteer Coordinator
We wanted to take a moment to welcome the newest Mountain Mysteries Team Member: David Storms!
He will be helping to coordinate the volunteers. This is a big job since we are an entirely volunteer run organization. Everything that makes this festival happens comes from the hard work, knowledge, and skills of our very talented community. David will ensure that we have enough people to manifest a fantastic event. We have opportunities for every one! We even have year round opportunities to help with the behind the scenes work. So make sure to say a big thank you to David when you see him at the festival in the spring. And as always if you would like to help out onsite or offsite use our contact form
and we will get back in touch as soon as we can!